Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ready Set Wait

I am not afraid of the future anymore, I will not be Intimidated by what I can not possibly for see. It seems like everybody I meet is only interested in where I am going, what I am doing next year which seems funny to me because I can not possibly know who or where I'll be next year, yes I know what college I am going to but that is not the rubber stamp of experiences.

So what I have been telling people is I don't know but I am ready.
Anything more would be a lie.

I do know I have met some of the most amazing people in high school and had some of the most wonderful experiences. I have friends who I truly consider my family, I know some friends and I will be saying good bye and going our different ways which is hard but I am ready to see what is in store for me these next four years. I am ready to face the new challenges in store for me while still trying to maintain those relationships I've made. Yes I am very insecure but still.

(Random Aside: I just realized I am 18 years older than my baby cousin Evelyn, when she is my age I will almost be 40. I've never felt so old before)

2 comments:

Leira Violet said...

I am scared out of my mind for the future, but I feel I'm ready. This is a time in our life where our future is the main theme. So, therefore everybody is going to be asking what are we going to be doing. I dislike it. Where is the point in our life where we can just sit and enjoy the moment?

Sarah said...

Yes I have a blog! It was kind of my personal place to think and write about life when all that stuff was going on. You know what I am talking about...

Yeah, I can't say that I am not afriad of the future. I kind of have to agree with Ariel on this one. I have no idea what I want to do and I get too overworked about it all. I want to suceed, but I don't know how, but I just have to try! But you make a good point. Why should you fear something in the future that you can not deal with at the present. All you can do is do what you can in the present, and things will right themselves into what it should be. Right?

I know what you mean about the cousin thing! I have a baby cousin due in August. So when he/she is 18I will be, what, 36? CRAZY.